Top of Varneys Range lodge accommodation is located 90 minutes south of Canberra.
- From Berridale township travel a further 8 kilometres towards Jindabyne.
- As you pass Coolamatong golf club (on the left), the property you are staying on is the hill directly in front.
- After winding up the range, at the top of the hill, there is a dirt driveway on your left just as the road narrows to one lane.
- At the turn off there is a green & cream sign on the left of the roadside for “The Range”.
- About 50 meters up the road you go through “The Range” gate & then proceed up a straight road for about 1 kilometre.
- Near the top of the hill the road forks, & you go through the roadside trees & to the left of a building and then on the left of a large shed.
- Follow this road over the top of the hill & then down the other side to the house.
- Please beware of the herds of kangaroos, & we do have a large speed bump just over the crest.
- Comprehensive directions, key pick-up instructions, plus a map of the property are given to all guests.
View Top of Varney’s Range Lodge Accommodation in a larger map. Click the coloured markers for more info.
Distances to various points of interest:
- Berridale – 5 minutes
- Lake Eucumbene – 45 minutes
- Airport – 20 minutes
- Jindabyne – 20 minutes
- Ski Tube – 35 minutes
- Thredbo – 45 minutes
- Perisher – 45 minutes